Qu'est-ce qui s'est passé avec Sœur Lucie de Fatima ?

+8
Benjamin
Anne
JCMD67
ROBERT.
Via Crucis
Diane + R.I.P
gabrielle
Javier
12 participants

Page 1 sur 2 1, 2  Suivant

Qu'est-ce qui s'est passé avec Sœur Lucie de Fatima ? Empty Qu'est-ce qui s'est passé avec Sœur Lucie de Fatima ?

Message  Javier Mer 17 Juin 2009, 5:00 pm

Chers amis et amies,

ce n'est pas un sujet mineur, mais vraiment sérieux et important. Il y a des preuves solides pour affirmer que:

a) Sœur Lucie a été assassinée (empoisonnée probablement) en suivant les ordres donnés par Montini-P6, qui a été la première personne dans le monde qui ont besoin de la retirer de la scène avant qu'elle pouvait dénoncer ses mensonges sataniques

ou

b) Sœur Lucie a été détenue en captivité dans quelque lieu caché et secret jusqu'à sa mort, afin de l'obliger à garder silence.

Par conséquent, qui était cette femme qui avait posé comme Soeur Lucie pour près de 40 ans ?...

La réponse est claire: elle était une imposteure, une fausse Soeur Lucie montrée au monde curieusement depuis 1967, l'année où l'abominable Montini visité Fatima avec l'objectif principal de présenter sa fausse Soeur Lucie aux yeux du monde entier !

Voici quelques autres faits :

The fake Lucy has straight teeth. This picture of the fake Lucia in a pose has no significance for the message of Fatima. Such forced demands of getting even the fake Lucy to pose was to convince the blind laity that the message was fulfilled. I will draw a fact that must be made. Lucia Dos Santos is not known truly as Lucy and she never was. We can call the imposter Lucy for she is not Lucia. Are there blood samples of the deceased Sister Lucia or even fingerprints? Is there any scientific facts we can use to support the claim or do we even need them knowing full well the only thing that comes out of the Vatican since new church takeover is a pack of lies and half truths? Are there contradictions in what the fake Lucy said many times? She had to play the part. It even appears the fake did not want to play the role of Lucia. She slipped up every now and then on some answers and was not consistent. The first photos of her appear in 1967. You can see the structure of the face and go by expressions on Lucia's face. The real Lucia would not disobey heaven for any of the fake popes. She knew they were anti-popes. I have taken some photos of Sister Lucia from some websites including Most Holy Family Monastery. I agree with the Dimonds in many things and it looks like they are able to come up with the answers or at least something that indicates there are strong truths or possibilities of things that have occurred and things that can or will happen in the times to come. Tradition In Action has also been able to validate this long last fact of the Lucia/Lucy plan. This is a great apostacy as foretold for the enemy within. Our enemy is not just principalities and powers but the Vatican II church. They were most clever in knowing what they were doing in all its demands of the council and the new mess, the invalid rites of ordination and consecration in place of a Lutheran and other anti-catholic theology. If you are not on the ark of salvation of the Roman Catholic Church of pre-Vatican II you shall likewise perish with the innovators of the new church. The Vatican II luxury liner shall eventually sink to the bottom of the muddy waters with all on board. We will be obliged to throw any of you a lifejacket and send rescue boats in to get on the ark with us or any protestant or novice that abandons the Vatican II ship that captain Benedict is steering into hell. I must warn traditionalists who want to be united with the Vatican II Cruise, if you attach yourself to her, ye shall perish with her for she is slowly sinking and none shall survive. For an example should the St. Pius X Society make the grave mistake of dealing with the devil new church, she will be as a tugboat being lead by the demoniac Vatican II with an unbreakable chain. Those on the tugboat will drown with the novelty new church. To be united with the new church is the same as being united with the adulteress of a false religion. This new religion in New Church is more cunning and more abominable than the false religions we know of. Don't eat or drink with them, don't pray with them for if you do you pray with a new body of believers in the new order catholic religion. Such religion is a heresy and a schism from the known Catholic Church we knew for nearly 2,000 years. First as a spiritual work of mercy I must tell you not to read the fake pope John Paul's books, encyclicals or his modernist theology including heretical books like the Threshold Of Hope. This vermin was more the threshold of false hope and many are burning like a crispy, snap, crackle, pop, hog in hell because of him. I am telling anyone that you must get out of the sinking new church idealism so you don't perish with the innovators of it, its false truths that are concealed with half truths. They cannot give you a total lie that is so completely absurd because you will question it, so they get you to go in part for some of the things they promote in their modernist heresies. The plan by 2025 if not sooner is to have novus ordo rite priests and infiltrators of the new teaching masonic plan and world order church so there will literally be no more validly ordained catholic priests of the traditional rite. Once this occurs the false church implemented by false popes and false leaders will increase the plagues to destroy the Roman Catholic Church as predicted in the great apostacy. Being united to the new church and all its newisms, its bastard clergy, bastardly rites, its "fullness" of false truth is the same as being united to the adulteress. I compare it to being united to a harlot, a prostitute, a venomous adder, for that is what new age roman catholic theology is. I warned you once before as Paul said and as Mary the Holy Queen said. They the modernists were disguised in the dark and they are the darkness from within the church sitting on the chair of Peter, exerting their death amongst the seminaries, the chanceries, the chapels and the schools of the youth.

Quel grand farce !!! affraid No Elle a toujours été heureuse de figurer dans les photos avec ces monstres hérétique ! pale affraid

C'est sûrement l'un des plus grands mensonges et faussetés organisée par l'odieuse secte conciliaire !

The photos are not always the best to see, but Lucy posing with others, and being seen with anti-popes, and not being a humble servant like a real cloistered nun indicates Lucia was murdered in 1959 or 1960 after Pius XII died and John and his masonic friends had her silenced. But then it is possible that Lucia was murdered in 1960 most likely after John XXIII read the secret. He had to decide what had to be done to silence the only person that knew the secret and was told to tell the world it was time for its revealing. Pius XII was the last true Pope that fought to keep the masons, modernists and communists out of the Church. The others were all a part of the plan to subvert the Church by planting insiders in high places and training priests that were masons and communists to carry out the plan of teaching error. Why do you think he did not release the Third Secret in 1960?

Was 1960 the year Lucia was poisoned? Perhaps she was given something that made her sick such as a virus and the other nuns and Superior were told to be silent or even threatened by the masons and the Vatican of Sister Lucia's death. But the diabolical plan could have gone unnoticed and been made out to be natural but then why a fake Lucy? Why is because either Lucia had to die and the secret would be released or in the case she was alive and in 1960 when as commanded by heaven the entire Third Secret had to be exposed. If Lucia had lived she would have revealed the Secret in obedience to heaven. She was no longer around and after 46 years of the devil's final battle based on the book and many other sources we still have seen a takeover of the worldly forces and the use of the Church to fulfill its overall plans. This is a world plan to devour souls by an apostate church.

Some of the photos I have fitted with pixels, so the length or width of the face may appear slightly distorted but the overall features are undisturbed. You can decide for yourself to buy the fraudulent party-line of the heretics Cardinal Sodano, Bertone, Hoyos, and when Benedict was also a cardinal and now the anti-pope. Lucy the fraud is seen posing or acting like a novus ordo nun with John Paul II. There is another photo of fake Lucy with Paul VI kneeling where you cannot see her face. We have no idea what was happening, but it is probable she believed some people saw through her and knew it was not the real Lucia. This public event was not a good time for Paul to talk to her. Did he tell her to go through her bishop to talk to him about it? Why if she was present with Paul? I strongly believe we have proven our case against their lies and the ridiculous made up story of John Paul being the martyr pope from an assassination attempt in 1981.

If you continue to believe these deceivers in the Vatican you will end up in hell with them most likely. I know your much more intelligent than that. JESUS I TRUST IN THEE. Not the Vatican New Ordo!!!!! I suggest you and I better do it also completely and stop trusting in the heretic popes and the heretic cardinals and bishops. Regarding the deceivers like Robert Fox and his Vatican II constituents. To hell with you dirty dogs. Next I also urge you to not follow the fake apparitions of Medjugorge, for they are of the devil or purely made up. Further below I show this same photo of the replacement Sister Lucy with cardinal phoney Bertone. I also urge you not to follow the Marian movement of priests in their cenacles with regard to Fr. Gobbi. He also is a false prophet and his apparitions proved to be untrue. I say continue to pray catholic prayers you find holy in these prayer books, but please stop following this Vatican II illusion and its false prophets, its many wolves in priests and bishop clothing. Be cautious that the Divine Mercy Message since it was tampered with by New Church in its prayers, the writings of Sister Faustina, and the day the feast occurs. Sister Faustina's Diary and the feast day after Easter Sunday should not be honored. There is more to this nun and her true story and not the lies and deceits of the Vatican and John Paul II. We believe she was a good nun who tried to be holy but we need not believe that there were any visions or miracles that occurred nor that she wrote all these things or this diary. We cannot call her saint though. The new church has put a charismatic twist on this. Spin the spinner and call the shot, tongue twister, demon healers, hand raisers binds you up in a knot. As some know from my argument of the new ordo catholics all 100 million and counting of them and their cult within a cult, they have literally hijacked the faith from even more respectful novus ordo catholics. You charismatics are a disease, a pestilent people, more vile than the Jews who put our Lord on the cross. As you know if you have read my argument on charismatics, I hold nothing back on my other websites about them. John Paul II would change anything, even a new car that needs no repair. He would take out the guts of the car and put garbage in it just like he did with his fallible papacy. This is one "father" who didn't know best. We have plenty of pictures of him and his own words and writings to prove it. The new church of John Paul II is GARBAGE. Novus ordo, like an abortion, denied the light of truth.
Javier
Javier

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Qu'est-ce qui s'est passé avec Sœur Lucie de Fatima ? Empty Re: Qu'est-ce qui s'est passé avec Sœur Lucie de Fatima ?

Message  gabrielle Mer 17 Juin 2009, 5:21 pm

J'ai déjà lu un article sur ce sujet.

Les photos ne semblent pas correspondre.

Un fait était rapporté, lors d'une entrevue "soeur Lucie" ignorait certains détails de sa "propre vie et de sa famille"
gabrielle
gabrielle

Qu'est-ce qui s'est passé avec Sœur Lucie de Fatima ? Empty Re: Qu'est-ce qui s'est passé avec Sœur Lucie de Fatima ?

Message  Diane + R.I.P Mer 17 Juin 2009, 6:29 pm

Je l'ai déjà vu à la télévision, elle était questionnée à propos de quelques faits de son passé, elle ne savait même pas quoi répondre sur sa propre vie..... Franchement bizarre... hein Suspect

Je ne serais pas surprise que la secte conciliaire l'ait expédié pour un meilleur monde Sad .... où l'est exilée dans un pays lointain pour qu'elle ne parle pas du troisième secret de Fatima!
Diane + R.I.P
Diane + R.I.P

Message  Via Crucis Jeu 02 Juil 2009, 6:14 pm

Quelle est la source / l'auteur de ce texte concernant la fausse Lucy ?
Via Crucis
Via Crucis

Message  Diane + R.I.P Jeu 02 Juil 2009, 6:23 pm

Via Crucis a écrit:Quelle est la source / l'auteur de ce texte concernant la fausse Lucy ?

Bonjour chère Via Crucis, flower

Je ne puis vous répondre, car je ne le sais pas! Shocked

`Seul Javier peut vous répondre, sans doute demain! sunny
Diane + R.I.P
Diane + R.I.P

Message  ROBERT. Jeu 02 Juil 2009, 6:35 pm

Via Crucis a écrit:Quelle est la source / l'auteur de ce texte

Essayez ce site cher Via Crucis

http://www.truecatholicfaith.org/lucyphotos.html
ROBERT.
ROBERT.

Message  JCMD67 Lun 19 Nov 2012, 12:01 pm

JCMD67
JCMD67

Message  Via Crucis Lun 19 Nov 2012, 5:16 pm

Merci JCMD ! C'est une vidéo très bien faite et belle ! Very Happy
Via Crucis
Via Crucis

Message  gabrielle Mer 21 Nov 2012, 7:08 am

Attention! Cette vidéo fait partie des ouvrages des frères Dimond ( USA) ces derniers sont très dangereux.
gabrielle
gabrielle

Message  ROBERT. Mer 21 Nov 2012, 1:55 pm

gabrielle a écrit:Attention! Cette vidéo fait partie des ouvrages des frères Dimond ( USA) ces derniers sont très dangereux.

Si je ne me trompe, les frères Dimond sont feenyistes ? affraid
ROBERT.
ROBERT.

Message  JCMD67 Mer 21 Nov 2012, 1:57 pm

J'ai mis en garde contre eux:

http://sedevacantisme.wordpress.com/2012/11/19/revolution-satanique-genocide-vendeen/
JCMD67
JCMD67

Message  ROBERT. Mer 21 Nov 2012, 2:06 pm

Merci JCMD. Deux mises en garde contre cet hérétique ne sont pas de trop, je pense.
ROBERT.
ROBERT.

Message  Anne Mer 05 Déc 2012, 4:36 pm

JCMD67 a écrit:J'ai mis en garde contre eux:

http://sedevacantisme.wordpress.com/2012/11/19/revolution-satanique-genocide-vendeen/

Bonjour JCMD, j'aimerais si possible que vous me donniez un bref résumé des divergences des frères Dimond, en ce qui a trait à la messe, à l'Una Cum, à la confession et à la sexualité.

Pourriez-vous s.v-p, m'éclairer un peu sur ces sujets?
Anne
Anne

Message  gabrielle Jeu 06 Déc 2012, 7:12 am

Anne a écrit:
JCMD67 a écrit:J'ai mis en garde contre eux:

Bonjour JCMD, j'aimerais si possible que vous me donniez un bref résumé des divergences des frères Dimond, en ce qui a trait à la messe, à l'Una Cum, à la confession et à la sexualité.

Pourriez-vous s.v-p, m'éclairer un peu sur ces sujets?

Ils enseignent que Pie XII n'est pas le pape.

Ils nient le dogme du Baptême du désir.. ( en fait, ils sont feenystes)

Pour le reste, sans doute un autre membre aura des infos.
gabrielle
gabrielle

Message  Benjamin Jeu 03 Jan 2013, 12:53 pm

Je viens de recevoir dans ma boîte mail un message des Editions Saint-Remi, qui font de la pub pour cette vidéo des Dimond postée par JCMD...

Les Editions Saint-Remi a écrit:
LE film à voir ABSOLUMENT pour commencer l’année :

Le troisième secret de fatima, l'imposteur sœur lucie, et la fin du monde

Très bien documenté, toutes les choses affirmées sont prouvées avec les sources documentaires.

Nous pensons cependant conformément aux nombreuses prophéties sérieuses et éprouvées, telles que celles du bienheureux Barthélémy Holzhauser dans son Interprétation de l’Apocalypse, le message de Notre Dame de La Salette, ou celles d’Anne-Marie Taïgi, d’Anne-Catherine Emmerich et bien d’autres contenues dans le livre VOIX PROPHETIQUES, ou signes, apparitions et prédictions modernes de l’abbé Curicque, que nous vivons la fin du 5ème âge de l’Église, où il ne restera qu’un tout petit nombre catholiques, grande répétition générale du futur règne de l’Antéchrist qui n’arrivera qu’au 7ème âge pour se terminer avec le Jugement Dernier. Ce 7ème âge sera précédé du 6ème âge qui sera le rétablissement de la chrétienté le triomphe de la Sainte Église, bien que pour une courte durée, ainsi Dieu manifestera aux hommes et aux démons Sa puissance, qu’Il est le maître de l’Histoire.

Pour approfondir ce qui est dit dans ce film, nous conseillons les livres suivants :

[s'ensuit une liste de livres]
Benjamin
Benjamin

Message  ROBERT. Jeu 03 Jan 2013, 3:14 pm

Benjamin a écrit:
Je viens de recevoir dans ma boîte mail un message des Editions Saint-Remi, qui font de la pub pour cette vidéo des Dimond postée par JCMD...

Faut-il en conclure que les Éditions Saint-Rémi, tout comme les two of Diamonds, sont fenneyistes ?
ROBERT.
ROBERT.

Message  Benjamin Jeu 03 Jan 2013, 3:27 pm

ROBERT. a écrit:
Benjamin a écrit:

Faut-il en conclure que les Éditions Saint-Rémi, tout comme les two of Diamonds, sont fenneyistes ?

Je pense plutôt qu'ils (les gens des ESR) s'en fichent un peu, et que du moment que c'est "sédévac", ça leur va... Bref, la mentalité "regardons ce qui nous unit plutôt que ce qui nous divise".

(Simple hypothèse !)
Benjamin
Benjamin

Message  ROBERT. Jeu 03 Jan 2013, 4:09 pm

Benjamin a écrit:
ROBERT. a écrit:
Benjamin a écrit:

Je pense plutôt qu'ils (les gens des ESR) s'en fichent un peu, et que du moment que c'est "sédévac", ça leur va... Bref, la mentalité "regardons ce qui nous unit plutôt que ce qui nous divise".

(Simple hypothèse !)

Merci Benjamin. Votre hypothèse tient la route... Wink
ROBERT.
ROBERT.

Message  gabrielle Ven 04 Jan 2013, 10:35 am

La vidéo, j'en ai la moitié d'écouter... ces Dimond sont dangereux en raison de leur connaissance assez étendue de la situation que nous vivons.

Il ont fouillé en "masse" pour trouver les concordances et leurs vidéos sont bien faites... quelqu'un de non- avertit peut se faire embarquer dans le bâteau de ces "sédévacs héritico-schismatiques" ( baptême du désir et réceprtion des sacrements chez les schismatiques etc..)

ESR, bof! c'est typique aux gens maintenant de faire un tout avec tout ceux qui disent : Sede Vacante... dans son envoie ESR ne se dissocie pas des Dimonds sur des points de foi important, ne place pas de mise en garde contre eux... il ne font que se dissocier sur la fin du monde....c'est pas fort, mais c'est bon vendeur.

gabrielle
gabrielle

Message  ROBERT. Ven 04 Jan 2013, 10:55 am

Benjamin a écrit: ... Bref, la mentalité "regardons ce qui nous unit plutôt que ce qui nous divise".
C'est le leitmotiv de Ratzi pour son humanisme intégral, sa nouvelle évangélisation, son église noachide et universelle…

ROBERT.
ROBERT.

Message  Joseph Gemma Jeu 04 Juil 2013, 8:01 pm

Pour ton information.

http://to-chihiro.blogspot.jp/2013/07/two-sister-lucys-of-fatima-new.html

ou

http://www.aa.alpha-net.ne.jp/poppyoil/diary2013/d-2013-07-03.html

Joseph Gemma

Message  Roger Boivin Jeu 04 Juil 2013, 9:05 pm

Joseph Gemma a écrit:Pour ton information.

ou

Bienvenue, Joseph Gemma !

..j'ai regardé les deux photos très attentivement ; l'une est triste, l'autre sourit. Les principaux traits sont les mêmes, ce n'est donc pas convainquant. On ne peut se baser simplement sur deux photos.

Cependant celles où la voit avec Montini et Wotilla, me rendent perplexe.

Mais encore une fois, on ne peut à mon avis - ce n'est qu'une opinion - ne se baser que sur des photos.
Roger Boivin
Roger Boivin

Message  ROBERT. Ven 05 Juil 2013, 10:23 am

Joseph Gemma a écrit:Pour ton information.

ou

Cordiale Bienvenue sur Te Deum, cher Joseph Gemma.
ROBERT.
ROBERT.

Message  FRANC Dim 07 Juil 2013, 3:30 pm

Photos de Soeur Lucie de Fatima, la vraie et la fausse ( extraits de liens vers des sites anglophones, sans garantie sur leur orthodoxie )
http://greenappleproductions.blogspot.fr/2011/10/lucia-dos-santos-which-is-which.html
http://www.fatimamovement.com/022_TheImposterSisterLucy.htm

La supercherie est évidente, reste la question, pourquoi cette échange? Qu'est-ce qu'est devenue la vraie Soeur Lucie et où est-elle enterrée, qu'en pense la famille, si tant est qu'on lui laisse la parole?
FRANC
FRANC

Message  Joseph Gemma Lun 08 Juil 2013, 4:47 pm

Thank you for welcoming me.

I revised the article a little.

roger, are you still not convinced?

Joseph Gemma

Page 1 sur 2 1, 2  Suivant